Kamis, 09 April 2009

I'm sick again...

These days I'm really worn out. No energy, no mood to do anything. My hay fever took it all away. And if that's not enough, I have a cold sore on my upper lip. It consists of 2 parts, one stayed on the lip, the other one worked it's way up, almost half way to the nose. It's now already drying out, it looks like a scar. And I didn't shave for few days, so I really don't look good. That's why I keep a low profile, I don't go anywhere. We have so much work at home, especially around the house. But I couldn't do much today, the whole afternoon I've been sneezing like crazy and my eyes were all sore. It's suddenly so warm, 22 degrees, all blossoms now. And almost every day there's a lost bumble bee inside the house, buzzing like crazy. I really hate them, because they're so noisy. The spring started few days ago, now all the animals go crazy all of a sudden. It's ridiculous.

I really miss Malaysian climate these days. I never had allergy problems there... If I could take a plane now, I'd be recovered by tomorrow. In one day I can be free of all the problems. No wonder, sometimes I feel like I travel to another world or another dimension, when I'm heading to South East Asia... I really miss it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar: