Jumat, 07 Agustus 2009

Trailers, trailers and more trailers...



For some Cinephiles, sometimes the best part of going to the movies are the previews before the actual movie you've come to see. A friend of mine actualy snuck into a showing of movie just so he could see the trailer for Spider-Man for the third time.


As you may have guessed from previous posts, I love trailers, just so I can get an idea of the films I want to see in the next few months.


This post is all about trailers and my newly discovered (though how could I have missed it?) site, TrailerAddict.


There you will find trailers for just about every movie coming out within the next year or so. The clips I have posted below are all scheduled for release within the next two months or so, with one exception.


I previously posted the official trailer for Zombieland, the Woody Harrelson-starring Zom-Com set in an amusement park.




Below is a promotional clip for Zombieland, that makes me laugh every time I see it:










Meanwhile, TrailerAddict has some trailers for movies that weren't on my radar previously, but now are. You can bet I'll bet I will be attending the opening weekends of most of these films:


First, Dorian Gray, the latest adaptation of the Oscar Wilde fable about the price of eternal youth:








Dorian Gray is scheduled for a September 9th release.




Next, an amusing-looking period zombie movie about 18th Century grave-robbers, I Sell the Dead featuring "Lost" and Lord of the Rings alum Dominic Monaghan and Hellboy, himself, Ron Perlman:








Next is the curious Hungrian/Austrian film Taxidermia, an anthology of related stories finally making its U.S. debut:
















Finally, a film in the vein of The Fan, The Crush and Swimfan, Big Fan, starring comedian Patton Oswalt (best known for the TV series "The King of Queens")
I hope you've enjoyed these trailers as much as I have. I hope we both enjoy the actual movies as much we've enjoyed their trailers.
More, anon.
Prospero


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 komentar: